Where’s My B-Bus?
Have you ever been standing at a bus stop, wondering when the bus would arrive?
That’s a thing of the past at BRTA. “Where’s my B-Bus?” is a tool that allows customers to access the location of any fixed route bus.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on “Where’s my B-Bus”.
- Choose your route on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the larger bus and zoom in on the map to find its location and, under “Bus Capacity,” to see how full the bus is.
- Click on the smaller blue bus icons in the white circle, which represent bus stops, to see the next scheduled departure time.
This web-based information is available on all devices, including your smartphone.
Now you can install a FREE app on your smart phone and know exactly when your bus is going to arrive. The app relies on your phone’s GPS location and lists all nearby stops and times for each stop.
To download the app, visit the App Store on your smart phone. Search for RouteShout and download the app.
If you’d prefer to access through your phone’s browser:
- Type in: routeshout.com.
- From the main menu, choose either route, address, or locate me.
- If you chose route, click on the route number, then your stop, for the next available bus time.